Another Dream comes True: Thank You Universe!!

                                    Another dream came true ‘watching Enrique Iglesias live’. 

I’ve been a huge Enrique fan since I was a teenager. Anytime I heard one of his songs playing, I would pause everything I was doing and just listen to the song with my eyes closed. His song Hero made me believe in love. It made me realize that love is the ultimate feeling in the world and I had decided then that someday I would to watch Enrique perform Live. I did mention about this to a few people who laughed it off and said you are mad but I strongly believed this would be possible didn’t know how but that didn’t matter. It’s said, where there is a will there is a way but I’d like to say that if you have the will the way gets created. That’s precisely what happened in my case.

I followed Enrique on Instagram and stayed up to date with all his stories, in hope that he would announce dates for his tour and when it was finally announced that he is performing in London, I couldn’t believe this was finally happening and had to grab a ticket. It did cost me a bomb for a ticket (though I booked it in advance May 2018) as it was in the very good seats category which was not way too up and also enabled me to get a clear view of the stage and now that the concert is over I can say it was all definitely worth every pence. 

My experience at the concert was exhilarating, the moment Enrique got on stage the vibe of the place changed. You could hear people screaming, crying and emotions were running high seeing him perform live. There was a lady who even turned up dressed as a bride as she wanted Enrique to marry her. His energy is unbeatable, he jumped, danced, played the drums, ran up to his fans and even went over to acknowledge the presence of a disabled girl in wheelchair at the show, he went up the stands and kissed her on the cheek. The happiness seen on the face of that girl can’t be put into words. He called another fan up the stage and shared a drink with him. He is such an amazing human being no wonder he was showered with so much love. Just being present there in that moment was magical. I did get teary eyed myself while feeling the incredible energy that this personality has.

The O2 arena was packed with around 25K people. The stage lighting and effects were the best in the world. Enrique Iglesias performed all his top hits and ended the show singing his Super Hit song ‘Hero’ my all-time favorite, with everyone singing it out loud (I was actually yelling the lyrics because I couldn’t hide my excitement in my voice seeing him that close) whilst illuminating the O2 with their phone flashlights. Helium balloons with his initials and ribbons flying in the air added to the effects. It is impossible to put into words such an experience it’s true the best things can only be felt and this feeling is something that will always stay close to my heart.
Enrique called London the capital of the world and apologized for taking 4 years to come back here. He came back to London after 4 years and I believe the universe made him do this especially when I was here so that I could attend it and I am extremely grateful to the universe for this. So the next time someone laughs at your dream or calls you mad because you strongly believe in your dreams just remember that it is such mad people who actually make their dreams come true. I am currently focusing on making my other dreams come true until I do that just want to conclude by saying to all my dreamers out there: Have the courage to dream, want it with everything you got, believe in it and watch the universe make your dream come true. Never ever stop believing in your dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paris, Je t'aime!

From West to East..

You deserve only the best