You deserve only the best


When you feel its taking too long
Don't give up 'cause true love will come along
Don't let anyone treat you as an option
Don't believe those words that have no action

There will be those who only talk
but none of those talks can they walk
Then there will be those who are unsure
With them you will never feel secure

Be with someone who wakes up early to watch you sleep
One who understands you and loves you deep
He will do every little thing he says
And make sure in your difficult times he stays

He takes care of me like a baby
Even when he knows am one strong lady
He loved me even when I was a mess
And that's the reason I said yes

He'll do anything to make you laugh
His respect is all for you and not just half
So my darling never settle for the rest
'cause you deserve only the best


I said Yes

Comments

  1. Thanks for writing this baby it's amazing, you're amazing 😘.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paris, Je t'aime!

The Most Powerful Weapon of Man

Life is too short for long hair!